Rogue Mu Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rogue Mu Online Community Forum, Market Place and Discusions

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Back to SiteBack to Site  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» [AD]The Lord of Mu - Hardcore Server - S6.3 - XP: 100,150,200 - RR: on, SS: off
Draconum's staff Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:26 pm by nooberc

» MuSaga is back! S6 350x
Draconum's staff Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:40 pm by Fishtitz

» United Mu Best Server
Draconum's staff Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:19 am by FunzStar

» Dread Fear Mu (THE BEST MU EVER!)
Draconum's staff Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:01 pm by besnia3

» question from me
Draconum's staff Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:52 pm by tehbotol

» [AD] PrideMU 9999x
Draconum's staff Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:44 pm by SCHLAGEN

» Marriage Dresses
Draconum's staff Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:18 pm by Guest

» unlock iphone 4 3m
Draconum's staff Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:05 am by Guest

» Feel better with generic non prescription products at our web portal
Draconum's staff Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:19 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Affiliates
free forum
server
private server

Draconum's staff

Go down 
+3
Ancient
Hellfish
Oblivious
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Oblivious

Oblivious

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Draconum's staff Empty
PostSubject: Draconum's staff   Draconum's staff Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:19 pm

his staff dissappeared or it was stolen, i played rogue last night till 9pm with draco and his staff was there, when i quit playing i left em in arena, now i see he's been warped to lorencia, and his staff is gone, if it was u draco than np, but if it was some1 else ...

anyways can you check the ip's sharky?

it was a viper staff+11+exc damage+some ectra added options
Back to top Go down
Hellfish

Hellfish

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Draconum's staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draconum's staff   Draconum's staff Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:56 pm

its true because i noticed that and i asked my bro if he borrowed the staff but he didn't
Back to top Go down
Oblivious

Oblivious

Draconum's staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draconum's staff   Draconum's staff Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:10 pm

nvm some1 put his staff in the vault
Back to top Go down
Ancient

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Draconum's staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draconum's staff   Draconum's staff Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:12 pm

So when you guys woke up...you have noticed it was gone??? hmmmm or did it vanish while you where ingame during a warp??
Back to top Go down
http://www.RogueMuOnline.com
Oblivious

Oblivious

Draconum's staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draconum's staff   Draconum's staff Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:13 pm

Ancient wrote:
So when you guys woke up...you have noticed it was gone??? hmmmm or did it vanish while you where ingame during a warp??
check the post above urs ^^
Back to top Go down
Ancient

Draconum's staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draconum's staff   Draconum's staff Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:21 pm

lol good we replied at the same time so didn't see that one ahah...but good its not poofed
Back to top Go down
Sharky
Admin & Co-Owner
Sharky

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Draconum's staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draconum's staff   Draconum's staff Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:29 pm

ahh well

anyway yes can check ip,s with those who are or have been on with all that are players
just for future refrence

but glad to just know its been put in ya vault

whitch brings me to account shareing as alot of players on here do and thats up2 you
im not however will replace any item lost stolen becouse of this so please dont ask me to as answer will allways be no
sorry but this has to be the case or i for ever be replaceing items and checking ips witch is very mutch so time comsumeing.
and if you dont trust the person ur letting on your account you should.nt share it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roguemuonline.com
Ancient

Draconum's staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draconum's staff   Draconum's staff Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:31 pm

yup pretty much said if it's not on our end for something vanishing....hence server mess ups or updates...like what happened to one of my sets when we upgrades servers....nothing will be done....since everyone who shares accts takes that risk.....even though we love ya guys lol
Back to top Go down
Hellfish

Hellfish

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Draconum's staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draconum's staff   Draconum's staff Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:34 pm

yeah i don't know who else uses it beside me and my brother :s, i would like to know who tho so drac doesn't flip out on us becuz we didn't do anything xD
Back to top Go down
Ancient

Draconum's staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draconum's staff   Draconum's staff Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:13 am

Don't lie your guilty /ban Hellfish 5 days COUGH!! ahahah jk jk
Back to top Go down
GodofWar
Admin & Co-Owner
GodofWar

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Draconum's staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draconum's staff   Draconum's staff Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:12 am

Glad to here he still has the staff, remember items and acc details are each individuals own responsibilty, you shouldnt give your account details out but that is entirely up to you.....just remeber LOST ITEMS WILL NOT BE REPLACED!! just to remind you all and also dont give your account info out to anyone who asks for it not even staff, well only need character name in the event of a problem.....

Ok ive had my say have fun and enjoy......
Back to top Go down
draconum

draconum

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Draconum's staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draconum's staff   Draconum's staff Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 8:15 pm

sorry about it obli..i was the who put the staff in vault...i was playing with it using JOH but then i forgot that i was not lvl 380 yet and couldn't wear it again unless i reach 380 so i put it in vault to be safe.. Smile
Back to top Go down
bigred

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Draconum's staff Empty
PostSubject: sharky u said u wont replace items   Draconum's staff Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:02 am

my question is this and i am not blaming any 1( so don get wrong idea acronus) ok if a gm asks u to use ur acc for testing and loses some stuff because of bugs or maybe some other reason will they be replaced as person that owns acc was trying to help out finding problems and bugs as such as u know i lost my lvl 3 wings i had i don care if there replaced or not but if the anser is no then ask all gms not to ask and and to make a character they can do tests on
Back to top Go down
Ancient

Draconum's staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draconum's staff   Draconum's staff Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:08 am

oh really....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm A GM should never ever ever ask for your acct even for testing purposes thus the reason we have our own...and if it was to test something on a MG shouldn't have just made a MG chara on GM acct like I did....if u have some kind of proof of this act bring it forward..and some actions will be taken. This goes out to all Members Including Staff.....since a few are new to servers or things with rules like acct sharing...and a few are new to being GM's or whatever....no one is free from the rules....not even us staff remember that. If a case like this happens...please get a SS or some kind of proof of the act so we can act accordingly Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sharky
Admin & Co-Owner
Sharky

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Draconum's staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draconum's staff   Draconum's staff Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:05 pm

there is,nt anybody on this server to ask any member for there password or account details i am the only 1 person who has full control over peeps accounts and i dont need password to work on it if a problem arises. So there definately isnt any body on here should even ask for a password like Ancient has put all this into prospective NEVER GIVE YOUR PASSWORD OR ANY OF YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS TO ANY1 NOT EVEN ME
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Draconum's staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draconum's staff   Draconum's staff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Draconum's staff
Page 1 of 1